If you have an issue after upgrading windows 10, performing a clean install of windows 10, or after an update and you received the Blue Screen with Error code 0xc0000034.
This normally means the boot configuration data is missing.
Here is a possible solution.
Boot the computer from a Windows 10 Disk or Windows 10 Bootable USB drive.
Pick Repair Computer, and select Dos Prompt.
Type the following commands in the Dos Prompt :>
Now reboot the computer, it should boot up.
If your windows updates are failing, then try a couple system repairs.
Open command as an administrator.
- Type : DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Type : sfc /scannow
If the system file check comes back with errors, keep running it till the errors are fix.
Reboot the computer, and then try updates again.
- Start Registry Editor (if running windows 7 or windows 10, just click start and type regedit. It should appear above under programs.
- Navigate down the registry tree to : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\RDP-Tcp\
- Right click on PortNumber and click Modify, and then select Decimal.
- Enter the new port number and then click OK.
- Quit the Registry Editor and Restart the computer.
- Open the Folder List view. At the bottom of the Navigation Pane, click the Folder List icon or press CTRL+6.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- On the Data Files tab, click the data file that you want to compact, and then click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab > Outlook Data File Settings.
- In the Outlook Data File Settings dialog, click Compact Now and then click OK .The system will now compress your outlook file.
To Make Outlook the default program for your email as well as contacts and calendar on your windows computer, do the following :
OUTLOOK VERSION 2013/2016
- Open Outlook 2013 or 2016
Goto File, Options > General
Under Start up options, select the Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar check box
OUTLOOK VERSION 2010
- Start Outlook 2010
- Goto File, Options
- Under Start up options, select the Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar check box
OUTLOOK VERSION 2007
- Start Outlook 2007
- Goto Tools, Options, Other
- Under General, select the Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar check box
You need to stop the print spooler first, then delete the file which is stick, then restart the spooler. You can use this method if you are unable to delete a print job which is sitting in the print queue.
Click start and type services.msc – Best Match should be Services (Desktop App) on Windows 10, on Windows 7/8 It should appear under Programs.
Click on this program, to bring up the services application.
You will see a long list of programs, Find “Print Spooler” in the list (the list is alphabetical)
Click the black square to stop the spooler
While spooler is stopped, goto the following location in windows explorer. > C:\Windows\system32\spool\printers (you may need to give permission to get there)
Delete all the files you see, the folder should be empty.
Once the folder is empty, Restart the spooler.
That’s should be it.
- Open Chrome, Then
- Top right, click More Settings.
- Then scroll down and click Show advanced settings.
- Look for the Privacy Section and click Content settings.
- Look for the Flash Section and choose “Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash.” or “Allow sites to run flash”
Press and hold the FN key and then press Function Key F8 if that doesnt work, try the FN key with Function Key F5
OK first you need to make sure Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed, if it is, click your start icon and type defaults this will search the system. Look in the list for Set Default Programs and click this option. Once running you will see a list of Programs. Find Adobe Acrobat Reader in the light, highlight it and click the option on the Right -> Set this program as default.
it sounds like the database is corrupt. Find the database utility provided by Sage, you can use the search or you should see it in the safe payroll program group. Use the Clear Locks option to clear any user down and then repair the data.
This is normally done by accident by pressing a combination of keys on you keypad.
Try the following : Hold down CTRL+ALT and press right arrow key.